Friday, April 8, 2011

style inspired by my roots and wings

Finally Friday, I'm free again, got my motor runnin' for a wild weekend...

Can you name that tune? Totally feel like it's been a hurry up and wait type of week. Hope your week was super fab.


Hitting up a little nostalgia lane today. This is a locket my Gramps gave my Granny, and I believe it is bringing some luck my way. I also have a bit of a locket fetish so this was the perfect piece added to my collection in a bitter sweet moment of cleaning out my Granny's house a few weeks ago.


One thing my Granny truly past on to me was a deep love and obsession for pretty details, delicate moments and ornate stories. Attention to detail was never missed by Grandma Betty, you could count on her entire outfit coordinating from her bag to her shoes and not in an over the top my outfit threw up pink way. I think she would have approved of my headband...


She also loved her some scarves. Another obsession passed to my veins. I don't know if I could live without my Big Chunky Infinity scarf from isn't that knit, a gift from on of my most favorite lady lovelies.

Maybe it's the weather, but just feeling like remembering. Hopefully April showers bring a few flowers to the dreamscapes of my life right now. Happy Friday.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment