Tuesday, October 26, 2010

va bene cosi

Good morning good morning good morning, it's time to rise and shine.

Last night some of you may have noticed that I made a new declaration. Having that goal, and the accountability of a few friends and strangers in my back pocket this morning put a smile on my face while making my morning protein shake.

Some berries, some brown rice protein powder, some peanut butter, some sort of delicious. The cup made it though... really.

Heading out to take on the day, and swing by lululemon for a few new threads in support of my new journey.  Do you support retail therapy?  Happy Tuesday.

P.S. Here's a couple photos I kind of love, though the subject, I do not.  I am not a fan of Linds, or her crazy life but I am a fan of awesome photos and everything Vogue Italia.

When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?" - Sydney J. Harris

I was never the girl next door. - Bettie Page

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay. Not entirely a fan, but I admire the way you are who you are without apology.  Va bene cosi.

photo via Vogue Italia

No comments:

Post a Comment