Friday, November 26, 2010

glitter braids and haute geeks

inspired by the following


The other day my best friend cancelled our run together because she had to work late and she had to go to school later. She felt terrible for flaking. I felt terrible that she felt terrible. I told her, "life is not that serious for me to get upset for you being busy and living your life."

Every week there are a few/hundred things that catch my eye and wallet's lust, mini little escapes from reality.

Enjoy the pretty.   Enjoy the moments.  Busy happens, but don't get mad at someone because of it.  Here's what made me happy this week.

Haute geeks.

Romance expressed in fashion.


Glitter. Obviously. Anything that glitters I will probably buy.


Clean book shelves full of the imagination and dreams.


Fish tail braids.


Messy couture braids.


My princess puppy who needs a princess puppy bed.


mi familia.


(images via me and vogue italia)

1 comment: