Saturday, November 27, 2010

santa baby i love you...and a few of my favourite (digital) things.

love love love polyvore

Have you heard of Polyvore?  In the simplest terms as I can put it, it gives you a chance to be Anna Wintour herself and style your dreams.  You mix and match products from your favorite stores, and it has steadily grown to be the world's largest online fashion community.

Above that, so many people benefit from Polyvore.  Consumers love to create, lust, dream over and eventually buy the outfits and "sets" they and their peers create.  They can also find an array of styles and colours without scouring thousands of websites themselves.  Basically, I think Polyvore introduces fashion to fashionistas.

For bloggers, it's a dream come true.  You can embed sets on your blog, and the words, brands and trends you add tend to drive a ton of traffic to the post.

Not to mention brands benefit from Polyvore.  Your products can be styled by some pretty stellar and fashionable people, and more than that, introduced to an international audience who may have never discovered you otherwise.

Enough talk... These are a few of the things on my holiday DREAM list.
santa baby i love you
Two things you should take note of here, if you care to... The Burberry Prorsurm line has captured my heart and the obsession with buying these Louboutins has absorbed my soul.

santa baby i love you by whitneybenj featuring brass jewelry

Inspired and ready to lust?  Go build a set and comment me the link, I love seeing the taste of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment