Friday, December 3, 2010

things to smile

remember to be a part, remember to be present, remember the things that make you smile.

Sometimes those days happen where you have to take a step back and take "control of the controllables".  Today I am remembering what my coach used to say, I am controlling what is within my control, my effort and my attitude (in life), and adding in a laugh for myself.  Because laughing is my favorite.  With every dose of reality I always need to chase it with the thought that at the end of the day life shouldn't be that serious.  

my happy place

a different view of my world.

View of the ocean from Torrey Pines State Park (my photo)

haute pink workouts.

My jump rope... that's collecting dust right now...

glitter. sparkles. and shine. from within.

lust it? (via vogue italia.)

sweating with amazing people who warm my heart, and make running enjoyable.

Race for the Cure 2010 at Balboa Park

breath taking thoughtful simple design.

Have you met All Saints?
real shocker here...chocolate.

My mom makes the best cookies in the world.

emails that are completely inappropriate but can't help but laugh.

I know totally not okay.  But it made me laugh.

Make me laugh?

No comments:

Post a Comment