Friday, December 17, 2010

breakfast: cappuccino and vogue italia

Good morning beautiful, how was your night?

Mine was wonderful with you by my side...  This morning as I sipped my new morning proteinaccino, I said to myself, "Self, there must have been a time when life was this simple.  When you weren't judged for a morning smoke in the garden in your lace."  I just love Vogue Italia for continuing to challenge what is beautiful, what is okay, and why we take life so seriously.


If I can be as glamorous as this woman in 60 years, scratch that, if I have the balls to be this lady, I will know I've lived a life worth living.  I've always believed that if what you wear makes you happy, you will never look stupid.  At least you won't really give a deuce how you look, life's just not that complicated to over think it.

glamour does not touch the essence of this beaut

Nail polish, lipstick, rings, eyeliner, feathers, all perfection.

Enjoy being you.

At the end of the day, enjoy what you wear, enjoy what you do, enjoy you.  You may as well match the rest of the wall paper in the world... Life was probably never simple so long as emotions and egos were involved.  But life is pretty awesome if you just step back and appreciate the little things that love you back.


Or you can take a stand for what makes you happy.  Like red lipstick, glitter, gold, and drops of cappuccino on Sunday mornings.


Random thought of the day:  I need help tying my scarves, anyone have a how to with a plethora of ways in which I can wrap it? 

images taken of vogue italia via my rockin iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment